Papers Published in 2022 (TBC):
· Wu, Y., & KC, S. (2022). Spatial inequality in China’s secondary education: a demographic perspective. Asian Population Studies, 1-22.
· Heo, N. (2022). “She Has the Japanese Style”: Parenting by Japanese Immigrant Women in Korea from the Perspective of Their Children. International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health, 19(3), 1494.
· Jiang, L., Jones, B., Balk, D., & O'Neill, B. C. (2022). The importance of reclassification to understanding urban growth: A demographic decomposition of the United States, 1990–2010. Population, Space and Place, e2562.
· Abel, G. J., & Cohen, J. E. (2022). Bilateral international migration flow estimates updated and refined by sex. Scientific Data, 9(1), 1-11.
· Wu, J., Jiao, B., & Fan, Y. (2022). Urbanization and systolic/diastolic blood pressure from a gender perspective: Separating longitudinal from cross-sectional association. Health & Place, 75, 102778.
· Abel, G. J., & Yildiz, D. (2022). Closing disparities between European sending and receiving international migration flow data. Regional Studies, Regional Science, 9(1), 523-525.
· Marois, G., Rotkirch, A., & Lutz, W. (2022). Future population ageing and productivity in Finland under different education and fertility scenarios. Finnish Yearbook of Population Research, 137-160.
· Marois, G., Zhelenkova, E., & Ali, B. (2022). Labour Force Projections in India Until 2060 and Implications for the Demographic Dividend. Social Indicators Research, 1-21.
· Chen, R., & Gu, B. (2022). Childbearing intention and Childbearing Behavior in Low Fertility Society: evidence from Shanghai. China Population and Development Studies, 1-12.
· Dimitrova, A., Marois, G., Kiesewetter, G., Rafaj, P., Pachauri, S., Samir, K. C., ... & Tonne, C. (2022). Projecting the impact of air pollution on child stunting in India—synergies and trade-offs between climate change mitigation, ambient air quality control, and clean cooking access. Environmental Research Letters, 17(10), 104004.